In today’s dynamic corporate landscape, the importance of effective corporate training cannot be overstated. Companies investing in their employees’ development tend to achieve higher productivity, lower turnover rates, and a more competitive edge in the market. Wheeler Management Group specializes in providing comprehensive corporate training solutions. In this article, we explore five ways Wheeler Management Group augments your corporate training, by providing relevant, timely and cost-effective training solutions.
In today’s dynamic corporate landscape, the importance of effective corporate training cannot be overstated. Companies investing in their employees’ development tend to achieve higher productivity, lower turnover rates, and a more competitive edge in the market. Wheeler Management Group specializes in providing comprehensive corporate training solutions. In this article, we explore five ways Wheeler Management Group augments your corporate training, by providing relevant, timely and cost-effective training solutions. See our article 5 Essential Training Areas Your Business Needs Now.
Customized Training Programs
Wheeler Management Group excels in tailoring corporate training programs to meet the specific needs and objectives of your organization. Research has shown that personalized training programs have a significantly positive impact on employees’ engagement and learning outcomes (PwC, 2019). By customizing your training, Wheeler Management Group ensures your content is relevant and resonates with your employees, enhancing the effectiveness of the training. See our article The 6 Stepping Stones to Deliver an Effective Training Program.
Expertise in Multiple Industries
One of the distinguishing features of Wheeler Management Group is its vast expertise across various industries. This diversity enables them to provide sector-specific insights and training content. This capability aligns with findings by Jochum and Baumeister (2019), indicating that industry-specific training is more likely to yield positive results in terms of employee performance and satisfaction.
Use the Latest Adult Learning Technologies
The training landscape is continually evolving, with technology playing a pivotal role in shaping the future of corporate training. Wheeler Management Group stays ahead of the curve by integrating modern training technologies, such as eLearning platforms, simulations, gamification, and reinforcing opportunities to demonstrate mastery, into their programs. Research by Schoenfeld (2020) underlines the benefits of incorporating technology into corporate training, emphasizing its potential to enhance knowledge retention and engagement.
Focus on Soft Skills Development
The development of soft skills, including communication, leadership, and teamwork, is an integral aspect of corporate training. Wheeler Management Group recognizes the importance of nurturing these skills and tailors training programs accordingly. A study by the World Economic Forum (2020) highlights the growing demand for soft skills in the job market, making it crucial for companies to invest in developing these competencies in their employees.
Continuous Evaluation and Feedback
A fundamental component of effective corporate training is the continuous evaluation and feedback process. Wheeler Management Group employs a robust feedback mechanism to assess the effectiveness of their training programs and make necessary improvements. Studies like that by Alliger et al. (2017) stress the importance of feedback in enhancing training outcomes, as it enables companies to make data-driven decisions and refine their training strategies.
In the ever-evolving corporate world, corporate training is not merely an option but a necessity for businesses striving to remain competitive and foster employee growth. Wheeler Management Group stands as a reliable training partner for your organization augmenting your training efforts. Our commitment to customization, industry-specific expertise, integration of modern technologies, focus on soft skills, and dedication to continuous improvement through feedback make us a valuable asset for any organization. See our white paper Why Companies Should Outsource Training: A Comprehensive Guide.
Some of our course Offerings
- 10-Day Business Builder Challenge Course
- Business Foundations and Structures
- Introduction to Business Marketing
- Productivity Skills for Remote Workers
- Effectively Managing a Remote Team
- Ending Workplace Harassment
- Web Graphic Design Fundamentals
- Instructional Design Fundamentals
- Digital Imaging
- Introduction to Marketing
- Introduction to eCommerce
- Intermediate eCommerce
- Advanced eCommerce
- Introduction to Business Applications
- Introduction to Computer Hardware
- Business Financial Applications
- Business Databases and Reporting
- Personal Cardholder Information
- Productivity and Time Management
- Beginning WordPress Skills
- Intermediate WordPress Skills
- Advanced WordPress Skills
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Responsibility and Ethics
- Sales Automation
- Marketing Automation
- Cybersecurity and Data Protection
- Digital Marketing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Introduction to Epicor Accounts Payable
- Introduction to Epicor Accounts Receivable
- Introduction to Epicor Drop Shipping
- Introduction to Epicor Sales and Marketing
- Avoiding Phishing and Email Scams
- Safety in the Workplace
- Train the Trainer
- Prospecting and Lead Generation
- Inbound Marketing
- …and many more
- PwC. (2019). “Workforce of the future: The competing forces shaping 2030.” Retrieved from https://www.pwc.com/gx/en/services/people-organization/publications/workforce-of-the-future.html
- Jochum, R. L., & Baumeister, A. A. (2019). “The Role of Industry Context and Financial Services Work Experience in Improving Leadership and Decision Making Through Leadership Development Training.” Journal of Leadership Education, 18(2), 198-213.
- Schoenfeld, M. (2020). “The Impact of Technology on Corporate Training.” Training Industry. Retrieved from https://trainingindustry.com/articles/e-learning/the-impact-of-technology-on-corporate-training/
- World Economic Forum. (2020). “The Future of Jobs Report 2020.” Retrieved from https://www.weforum.org/reports/the-future-of-jobs-report-2020
- Alliger, G. M., Tannenbaum, S. I., Bennett, W., Traver, H., & Shotland, A. (2017). “A meta-analysis of the relations among training criteria.” Personnel Psychology, 70(1), 113-143.
Book a free 30-minute
What are your pain points? Let’s discuss what they are
and how we can help.
- (904) 468-7659
- Jacksonville, Florida